10. Atomic Robo (Red 5 Comics). He's a brand new character and I'm just getting to know him, but he was built by Tesla and he fights giant ants, so I think we're gonna get along just fine.
9. Thirteen (House). I love that she's mysterious and that House doesn't quite know what to make of her. Hope she sticks around.
8. Black Canary (DC Comics). She's come a long way from just being Green Arrow's girlfriend. They got it backwards when they called her new book Green Arrow and Black Canary.
7. Wonder Woman (DC Comics). The perfect woman.
6. Ben Wade (3:10 to Yuma). If you haven't seen the movie yet, I don't want to spoil it by going into too much detail about why he's a great character. I love though that he's a villain who sketches. Too many bad guys express their creativity through music; usually the violin or pipe organ. Having Ben use pencil and paper was a genius touch.
5. Remy (Ratatouille). He reminded me what it means to be a true individual.
4. Sarah Walker (Chuck). You can keep The Bionic Woman. Hell, you can have Starbuck too for all I care. Sarah's the best butt-kicking woman on TV.
3. Mark Sloan (Grey's Anatomy). I couldn't care less about him when he first showed up on the show, but with Addison gone to her own show, I love how lonely and not-so-cocky McSteamy suddenly seemed. I've loved watching him try to find his place this season.
2. Miranda Bailey (Grey's Anatomy). Okay, forget what I said about Wonder Woman. Bailey's the real deal. Her struggle to balance career and family is remarkable because it's so honestly and realistically portrayed. I seriously almost lost it when she broke down and sobbed after finally being rewarded with the Chief Resident position.
1. Elizabeth Swan (Pirates of the Caribbean). As far as I'm concerned, the Pirates movies are all about her. She's a pirate, a butt-kicker, and Keira Knightley. Lucky, lucky Will.
Happy Thanksgiving! Which characters are you thankful for?